Friday, December 30, 2011

As We Wrap up a Year to Unfold Another.

It is about time to say good bye to the year 2011. It's been a year for me. Full of many reasons to thank God. January for me was quite boring and I was as well full of hope. February was very hectic I must confess. In March, I was a lot more confused than ever before in my dear life. Between April and September I wish I didnt have the life I had. Between October and December, I picked up the life from where i dropped it.

In all these, God has been merciful, gracious and faithful. There are many things to appreciate God for. I was not hospitalised all through the year, God granted me journey mercies all through, I have food on my table, I didn't lose any loved one, I have hope in life, I have Jesus by my side, I can eat, I can walk, I can breathe and many things I can't count.

I am full of hope that there are better days ahead! The year 2012 is for signs and wonders. Things only keep getting better.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment